Are you creative? Then One Month Fashion designing can be a prosperous career option for you
Fashion designing is a creative course option where designers hold the responsibility for the overall impact of designing such as creating original garments or clothes, accessories and footwear as well. It can be considered a very prosperous vocational education stream around the world.
Fashion industry is growing by leaps and thus it is bound to open up a plenty of opportunities for aspirants. Fashion design involves creating clothes as well as lifestyle accessories and knowing some important aspects of this course is something of worth.
Skills that you need
Building a future in this field requires an artistic and creative personality. Besides you need to be good and interested at drawing and the efficiency for expressing your ideas by means of helpful sketches. Followings are the skills that an aspirant should possess in order to pursue a Fashion Design program:
- Artistic choice with creativity like sensitivity to colors, shades and tones
- Original and innovative communication skills
- Should be able to think in three-dimensions for translating visualization into garments
- Visual imagination with eye for detail
- Understanding of market as well as consumer’s lifestyle
Subjects involved with One Month Fashion designing course
The topic depends on what kind of course the candidate is offered on completion of the course such as degree, diploma, and certificate. Besides it also varies from college to college with their fashion design course curriculum. One Month Fashion designing course in Delhi may offer theFollowing topics for an undergraduate course:
Introduction– pattern making & draping, textiles, fashion design and technology, sketching & illustration.
Fashion theory, social science, management, current trends & forecasting, computer aided design, element of color and design, fashion model drawing, fashion accessory.
- As a fashion designer you can start your own label or join a designing firm and design clothes for them.
- You can work for clothing companies, boutiques or outlet chains as a fashion marketer. In this job profile you will be working towards publicizing and increasing awareness of a particular brand, label or department stores.
- As a fashion concept manager, you are responsible to think of unique themes on which a designer, brand or fashion firm can design clothing or accessory range.
Fashion designing institutions in Delhi
After clearing 10+2 from any stream one can pursue a Fashion Design course at the graduation level. Though most popular Fashion designing institutions in Delhi prefer their candidates completed schooling from any recognized board. Design graduates are preferable for pursuing such a course at the postgraduate level. But someone from other courses or streams can also apply.